- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Maws are primarily made of high quality protein, variety of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, zinc, iron, selenium and traces elements, making it a kind of therapeutic food. It has been proven over the time that regular consumption of fish maw is capable of improving beautiful skin for both pregnant mums and their babies. Hence, eating fish maw during pregnancy and after giving birth is highly recommended by many.
Fish maw contains up to 84.2% of protein and only 0.2% of fat with no cholesterol at all. Thus, it becomes a highly sought after “High Protein Low Fat” food.
Most importantly, in Soon Thye Hang, we use only the best selected premium fish maw.
1) Essential food for preserving beautiful skin of both pregnant mums and babies
2) Speeds up recovery process after giving birth, operation and wound healing
3) Replenishes kidney and boost stamina
4) Effective in healing weak lung and kidney, anemia
1) Fish maw requires pre-soaking to make it soften before cooking. Change water from time to time and rinse with cool water to eliminate its fish smell.
2) Put ginger and shallot into a pot of fresh water and boil. Turn off the heat after the water is boiled.
3) Put the soaked fish maw into the pot and tightly covered with lid. Wait until the water cools down.
4) Take out the fish maw and rinse with clean water then it is now ready for cooking.
5) Soaked fish maw should be stored in the freezer if not cooked. Thaw each time before serving.
SUGGESTION: 2 to 3 times a week
INGREDIENT(s): Premium Fish Maw Tong
NOT AVAILABLE IN EAST MALAYSIA
WEST MALAYSIA FREE SHIPPING FOR THE 1ST KG WITH PURCHASE RM40 AND ABOVE OF SOON THYE HANG PRODUCTS
KEY IN PROMO CODE: STHFD7
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.