- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
1) Remove oil and moisture from the attached area using alcohol cotton or acetone. 2) Choose the proper strip size for each nail that fits your nails. (Tips: If you are in between sizes, choose a smaller size.) 3) Apply the nail strip from the cuticle edge. The strip should not exceed the past the nail bed onto the skin or cuticles. Press down firmly from center and side to side. You can use the wood stick to push the edge in for better adhesion. Smooth out any creases or bubbles. 4) Remove the excess gel strip with a nail clipper or scissors before filing. By holding the nail file at a 90°angle using downward motion at the fingertip. Do not go back and forth or left and right. 5) Cure under a UV LED lamp (Recommended time: 60sec X 2-3 times)
PET FILM, acryl resin, polyurethane resin
Store away from high or low temperatures and direct sunlight
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.