Rimmel's first sculpting palette designed by Kate Moss. 3 shades to Highlight, Contour & Blush. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skintone for a radiant healthy glow.
1. Soft shimmer powder to highlight
2. Shading powder to contour
3. Powder blush for colour and definition
The kit makes sculpting and contouring as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. The soft shimmer highlighter is used to highlight areas that naturally catch the light - cheek bones, brow bones, the centre of the chin, forehead and bridge of the nose.
2. The darker shading powder is used to contour and recede areas of the face that you don’t want to emphasise, such as the sides of the nose, jaw line and hairline.
3. The shimmer powder blush gives definition and colour to the cheeks and added warmth to the whole face.
TALC, MICA, ZINC STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TIN OXIDE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 73360), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE ( CI 15850 )].