- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
To make sure you are using a clean face cover, wash hands with soap or hand sanitizer
before touching the face cover , and it need to be careful how to put it on and take it off.
• Fitting Instruction
1.Wear the face cover by pulling the side elastic loop over both ears, with nose piece facing
top and outmost layer of face cover facing out.
2.Mould or pinch the nose bridge firmly to the shape of your nose.
3.Perform a fit check by inhaling and exhaling. During exhalation, check for air leakage around the face.
• Washing Instruction
1.Recommend to pre-wash before first time use. The fabric face cover should be routinely
washed after a day's use or at any times it is visibly soiled.
2.Hand wash - Wash with warm soapy water for several minutes and dry it under direct
sunlight until it is completely dry, beware of clean surrounding for the hang dry.
3.This fabric face cover is reusable and can be washed upto 30 times which make it better
for the environment.
1.Not applicable to children under 4 years old.
2.Do not wear the face cover in a poor ventilated area, condition of difficult to breath or sleeping.
3.When not in use, always keep the fabric face cover in a clean and dry place.
Wear the mask by pulling the side elastic loop over both ears, with the nose piece facing top and outermost layer of mask facing out. Mould or pinch the nose piece firmly to the shape of your nose. Perform a fit check by inhaling and exhaling, during exhalation check for air leakage around the face. The reusable fabric face mask can be both machine wash or hand wash.
1. Outermost Layer with Water/Fluid Repellent Microfibre Fabric/Polyester. 2. Middle layer for filtration that trap bacteria. Non-wowen Spun Bond, Polyester/Polyamide Mix Filtration Efficient >90%. 3. Innermost Layer of Breathable Microfibre Mesh Fabric/Polyester. 4. Elastic Loop - Polyester/Elasticated Threads.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.