AHC PREMIUM HYDRA B5 CLEANSING CREAM
1. Scoop an appropriate amount with dry hands and evenly apply over entire face. Gently massage in a circular motion.
2. Wash away with lukewarm water (wiping with tissue unnecessary), then wash off using a cleansing foam.
Cetyl ethylhexanoate, purified water, octyldodecanol, glycerine, glyercyl stearate, dipropylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, stearic acid, PEG-100 stearate, brown algae extract, soapwort extract, witch hazel extract, eclipta prostrata leaf extract, lippia citriodora leaf extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, hydrogenated lecithin, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitan stearate, dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, paraffin, polysorbate 80, panthenol, carbomer, tromethamine, poloxamer 184, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, squalane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethanol, isononyl isononanoate, polyglyceryl-10 stearate, cetearyl alcohol, shea butter, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, fructooligosaccharides, lecithin, beta-glucan, butylene glycol, inulin lauryl carbamate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, disodium stearoyl glutamate, spice, phenoxyethanol
1. If any of the following occur during use of the product, consult a dermatologist or skincare professional:
A. Red spots, swelling, itching, general irritation, or other similar abnormalities appear
B. Any of the abnormalities above appear after exposure of the application site to direct sunlight
2. Do not use the product on open wounds.
3. Storage and handling precautions
A. Fully close the product after each use.
B. Store out of reach of babies or toddlers.
C. Do not store above or below room temperature, or in direct sunlight
4. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with clean water.