Watsons One Step Pregnancy Test Cassette 1S
Watsons One Step Pregnancy Test Casette is a rapid pregnancy test, which you can easily carry out yourself. It detects presence of human chorionic gonadotropin, which appears in urine during early stages of pregnancy.
- For in vitro self-testing use only.
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Discard after first use. The test strip cannot be used more than once.
- Do not use test kit beyond expiry date.
- Do not use kit if the pouch is punctured or nor well sealed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How to read the results?
Negative (not pregnant)
Only one colour band appears in the control zone with no apparent band in the test zone. This indicates that no pregnancy has been detected.
Distinct colour bands appear in the control and test zones. It indicates that you are pregnant. The colour intensity of the test bands may vary since defferent stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of hCG hormone.
No visible band at all, or there is a visible band only in the test region but not in the control region. Repeat with a new test kit.
Place of Origin
1. Remove a testing device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
2. Holding a sample dropper vertically, add exactly three drops of the urine specimen to the sample well (marked with an arrow).
3. Positive results may be observed in as soon as 1 minute. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of 3 minutes is required.
Do not read results after 5 minutes.
The Journey of Watsons Own Brand products
With our commitment to Quality Assurance, our products go through quality assessments throughout the production journey which lasts up to 18 months.