- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
STEP 1 : REMOVE OIL / MOISTURE : Thoroughly remove oil and moisture froim the center and corners of the nails with prep-pad. (TIP : Use the manicure stick to push - back the cuticles. Apply Red Therapy Damage Relief on natural nails to helps prevents any nail damage and for longer wear). STEP 2 : SELECT SIZE : Align nail to cuticle edge and select a size that is slightly smaller size than your natural nail. APPLICATION : Peel off clear backing to expose adhesive. Avoid touching the adhesive nail with cuticle. Press down firmly up to 3 seconds starting in the middle, then each side, left to right. FINISH : Lightly file the nail tip if needed. It is possible to shorten the lenght with nail clippers. (TIP : No water. Allow nails to warm with hair dryer to allows adhesive surface to softer for optimal adhesion. HOW TO REMOVE : STEP 1 : Soak manicure stick with a remover. STEP 2 : Gently remove from the cuticle edge of the Nail, using manicure stick soaked in remover. Lift up from lower corner of the nail.
ABS plastic, Acrylates, Ethylhexyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
For external use only. Discontinue use immediately if rash
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.