Dermal Therapy Lip Balm is a medicated lip balm designed to hydrate and soften severely dry lips. It is suitable for medical and general use. The ONLY medical grade lip balm that works for any degree of severity including isotretenoin induced chelitis
• Contains 2.5% Urea to help replenish the moisture levels of the skin.
• Provide relief from the drying side effects of certain medications such as those used to treat acne, vitamin deficiencies or cancer
• Contains menthol for cooling and anti-itch benefit
• Contains Camphor for anti-bacteria benefit
• Contains Clove Leaf Oil for pain relief effect 6. Clinically tested fast acting with visible result in 1 day
Apply liberally to affected area 3-4 times daily or as required. Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age. The before and after photographs are typical of the effects of Dermal Therapy Lip Balm. Individual results may vary.
Petrolatum, Gylceryl Stearate (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Palmitic Acid (and) Stearic Acid (and) Lecithin (and) Lauryl Alcohol (and) Myristyl Alcohol (and) Cetyl Lacohol, Aqua, Theoborma Ccao Seed Butter, Lanolin, Urea, Cetyl Esters, Camphor, Menthol, Methyparaben, BHA, Eegenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Aroma