Dermal Therapy Lip Balm SPF 50+ has been designed to nourish and hydrate the lips whilst providing protection from sun exposure and moisture loss.The ONLY medical grade lip balm that works for any degree of severity while providing very high sun protection.
• Contains 2.5% Urea to help replenich the moisture levels of the skin.
• Very high UVA & UVB protection with SPF factor
• Can be used during day time or before going out in the sun
• Contains menthol for cooling and anti-itch benefit
• Contains Camphor for anti-bacteria benefit
• Contains Clove Leaf Oil for pain relief effect
Apply liberally to affected area 3-4 times daily or as required. Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age. The before and after photographs are typical of the effects of Dermal Therapy Lip Balm. Individual results may vary.
Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Palmitic Acid (and) Stearic Acid (and) Lecithin (and) Lauryl Alcohol (and) Myristyl Alcohol (and) Cetyl Alcohol, Octocrylene, Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter, Aqua, Lanolin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benezoate, Urea, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl Esters, Oxybenzone, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (and) Silica, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (and) Aqua (and) Decyl Glucoside (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Xanthan Gum, Camphor, Vanillian,Menthol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Sucralose. Contains Oxybenzone & Eugenol