- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Traditional Chinese medicine has always used soy for thousands of years to reduce the appearance of blotchy skin and discoloration. Japan uses latest botanical technology to extract soy isoflavones which provides immediate and long-term skin benefits.
Water, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Soymilk Protein, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Phenoxylethanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Poluglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Carbomer, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Phytosterols, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Placental Protein, Squalane, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Soluble Proteoglycan, Serine, Valine, Royal Jelly Extract, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Histidine.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.