Atopiclair Range - Calms, Restores and Protects your skin
Atopiclair is a new, non-steroidal lotion that is designed to relieve the symptoms and signs of eczema (atopic dermatitis) and allergic dermatitis (contact dermatitis).
People with eczema have a weakened skin barrier that makes their skin easily irritated, itchy, and prone to flare up with a red rash.
Atopiclair™ is a unique, clinically proven, non-steroidal treatment that can be used during flare and remission phases of atopic dermatitis (eczema). It is steroid-free, scent-free and paraben-free, safe even for infants* and relieves itching, burning and pain associated with the skin condition.
It prevents loss of skin moisture for up to 72 hours and offers longer lasting hydration by restoring your child’s natural skin oils, easing their discomfort and protecting your child from future flare-ups so they can have better fun.
Atopiclair nonsteroidal cream helps to relieve dry, waxy skin by maintaining a moist skin environment, which is beneficial to the healing process.
Clinical trials, in adults and children, have shown that Atopiclair relieves the itch and redness associated with eczema. These studies also demonstrated that patients using Atopiclair were significantly less likely to need a steroid treatment than patients using an emollient base cream.
For the management of dry and itchy skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis
ATOPICLAIR® can be used alone during remission phases, or in combination with dermocorticoids during inflammatory episodes.
-Apply Atopiclair to areas affected by rash and to areas that itch or show other symptoms
-Apply 2 to 3 times a day (or as needed)
-There is no restriction on how long Atopiclair can be used
-Atopiclair can be used with other topical medicines
For optimum results, use Atopiclair™ Cream for flare-ups and irritation. During remission periods, or when the skin is less inflamed, Atopiclair™ Lotion can be used for maintenance therapy to keep recurring flares under control. Atopiclair™ Lotion is ideal for general application on babies too.
The key ingredients in Atopiclair:
Glycyrrhetinic acid, which is derived from licorice root and has proven anti-inflammatory and anti-itch properties.
Hyaluronic acid, with powerful moisturizing properties; retains 1000 times its weight in water for a soothing, moist environment that promotes healing.
Key lipids, including shea butter, with triglycerides and polyunsaturated fatty acids that penetrate the stratum corneum to help restore barrier function.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM10 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
1. Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
2. Direct Debit
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only using
1. Click & Collect to all Watsons stores in West Malaysia only.
2. Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia.
Watsons charges RM7 per purchase for single consignee for Peninsular Malaysia and RM20 for East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) for 1st 3kg.
Free Delivery is provided when purchase more than RM150 in a single orders for the 1st 3kg.
Parcels will be delivered using Gdex courier service.
Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
1. All good sold at Watsons Online Store are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-replaceable at store or Watsons Online in Malaysia.
2. Shoppers are required to call Customer Service to report on the return order within 3 days upon receiving of good or request will not be process.
3. Shoppers need to state reason of return (Wrong product, damaged product, expired product, missing item in order).
4. Damaged or expired items must be returned together with their original box and receipt.
5. Returns must be made within 3 days upon receiving the parcel.
6. For each product sold, e-shoppers can buy up to 6 units per product. Free gift is limited quantity and first come first serve basis.
7. Products are shipped based on actual shipped out condition. If there is new packing, products will be randomly shipped out. We regret for any inconvenience caused.
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.