The elegant Bouncy Bangle is the perfect accessory from work to play.
It will attract compliments from your friends!
Just slip on your JEOEL beads with stoppers, for a minimal but sophisticated charm.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Plating: Rhodium
- Safe to wear for sensitive skin
- Suitable for daily wear
- 100% quality assurance and satisfaction guaranteed!
- Bangle (RM112) comes with additional safety beads (RM74 for two), to protect your beads.
JEOEL bangles are measured according to DIAMETER.
To find out your bangle size:
1. With measuring tape, measure the inside of your wrist, horizontally from one end to the other.
2. Allow extra 2 - 3 mm (0.2 - 0.3 cm) for better estimation of the right size you need to fit beads in comfortably.
(For example, the diameter of your back wrist is 52mm (5.2cm), you can order Single Bouncy Bangle with size 54mm.)
3. For Single Bangle we have sizes of 50mm, 52mm, 54mm, 56mm, 58mm. Find the closest measurement to yours.
1. Limit contact with water and moisture- Frequent washing may cause the gold plating on your jewellery to wear off. Remove your jewellery before you wash, shower, swim or go to the gym.2. Wipe accessory before and after wearing to keep it moisture and chemical free- Clean/polish frequently by gently rubbing it with a soft cloth to maintain its luster.3. Avoid contact with bodycare products, cosmetics and other chemicals- Wear your accessory last AFTER applying bodycare products (such as lotions, perfumes, hairspray, soaps, and aerosols).4. Avoid scratches on your jewellery- Store jewellery individually in original packaging, soft pouch or air tight plastic bag.- Avoid storing many pieces together in a bunch as they might scratch each other too.5. Avoid knocking your jewellery against hard surfaces- Accessory may become damaged from the impact; chips, scratches or breakage may occur.- Tables and the corners of windows and doors are often places of accidents.6. Make sure the area where the accessory is kept is dry and cool.- Store with a piece of chalk to absorb moisture and chemical residues in the air.- Rose gold needs to be dried in an open space like your jewellery dresser table overnight before you store it back in a box. Drying it overnight allows any moisture to escape before storage.