- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Dove Botanical Selection Hydration + Clarify Conditioner is infused with White Tea extract and 100% plant-derived Cedarwood Oil*, to deeply hydrate and nourish hair from root to tip, without being too greasy. Transform oily hair into lightweight, healthy, hydrated, nourished and beautiful hair.
The formula contains 0% paraben, colourant and alcohol.
Hydrate and cleanse your hair with the goodness of nature! Pamper yourself with botanicals.
Suitable for damaged or dry hair.
We recommend using together with Dove Botanical Selection Hydration + Clarify Shampoo.
Apply through wet hair, focus on mid legth to ends and rinse.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ph
Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.