- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
2. This plant based softener is made from sustainable source Palm Oil.
3. Clothing feels extra soft, fresh and wrinkle-free.
4. Our formula utilizes plant-derived softening agents and food grade preservatives for softness you can trust.
5. Made Without: Enzymes, Parabens, Dyes, Chlorine, DEA, Formaldehyde Carriers, Caustics or Optical Brighteners.
6. Suitable for ALL your family’s laundry for both natural and synthetic clothing.
7. Readily Biodegradable and non-toxic for your family.
8. Tested Hypoallergenic.
9. Suitable for newborn, toddler, kids with sensitive skin and eczema skin problems.
10. DID YOU KNOW? Commercial fabric softeners use chemical benzyl acetate that is linked to cancer.
11. What is Plant Based Softener? Softening agent made from plant source. CHOMEL softening agent is 100% natural palm oil based.
Top or Front Loading Wash: Small Wash Load - 1/2 cap, Medium Wash Load - 3/4 cap. Hand Wash: Large Wash Load - 1 cap
Aqua, Biodegradable Softening Agent, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Color Care Additives, Mild Natural Parfum.
Keep out of children.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.