"May be taken as part your daily dietary supplement or whenever required. Incorporate Virgin Coconut Oil as part of your dietary supplement.
-Strengthen Immune System
-Promotes Weight Loss
-Boost Brain Function
-Helps Expecting Mother During Labour.
-Kills Bacteria, Viruses & Fungi (Helps with Infections)
-Improves Hair & Skin Texture
Size: 500mg (60 Softgel)
Considered a functional food, organic coconut oil is now being recognized by the medical community as a powerful tool against immune system related diseases. Several studies have been done on its effectiveness in this area, and much research is currently underway concerning the incredible nutritional value of pure organic virgin coconut oil.
Organic coconut oil is highly nutritious and contains a superior disease fighting fatty acid called lauric acid. It is also rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Here are the 10 AMAZING Benefits of Organic Coconut Oil:
1. Keep You Healthy and Slim
You can help boost and regulate your metabolism to keep your weight under control with this wonder oil.
2. Support Your Immune System
Organic coconut oil is jam-packed with lauric acid, the immune supporting nutrient.
3. Promote Heart Health
Packed full of healthy fats that are good for your heart, organic coconut oil is a great addition to your daily diet.
4. Give You Instant Energy
Organic coconut oil can help you feel less fatigued and require less sleep by stimulating your metabolism. It can also enhance athletic performance.
5. Support Healthy Thyroid Function
Organic coconut oil helps to stimulate the activity and proper functioning of this important gland which provides energy, supports the health of your skin and metabolism, and keeps your moods in balance."
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
1. Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
2. Direct Debit
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only using
1. Click & Collect to all Watsons stores in West Malaysia only.
2. Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & 4 East Malaysia Stores (Centre Point Sabah, Suria Sabah, The Spring 2 Sarawak, Vivacity Megamall Sarawak
3. Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia.
Watsons charges RM7 per purchase for single consignee for Peninsular Malaysia and RM20 for East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) for 1st 3kg.
Free Delivery is provided when purchase more than RM150 in a single orders for the 1st 3kg.
Parcels will be delivered using Gdex courier service.
Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
1. All good sold at Watsons Online Store are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-replaceable at store or Watsons Online in Malaysia.
2. Shoppers are required to call Customer Service to report on the return order within 3 days upon receiving of good or request will not be process.
3. Shoppers need to state reason of return (Wrong product, damaged product, expired product, missing item in order).
4. Damaged or expired items must be returned together with their original box and receipt.
5. Returns must be made within 3 days upon receiving the parcel.
6. For each product sold, e-shoppers can buy up to 6 units per product. Free gift is limited quantity and first come first serve basis.
7. Products are shipped based on actual shipped out condition. If there is new packing, products will be randomly shipped out. We regret for any inconvenience caused.
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.