Watson One Step Pregnancy Test Strip 1S
Watsons One Step Pregnancy Test Strip is a rapid pregnancy test, which you can easily carry out yourself. It detects presence of human chorionic gonadotropin, which appears in urine during early stages of pregnancy.
- For in vitro self-testing use only.
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Discard after first use. The test strip cannot be used more than once.
- Do not use test kit beyond expiry date.
- Do not use kit if the pouch is punctured or nor well sealed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How to read the results?
Negative (not pregnant)
Only one colour band appears in the control zone with no apparent band in the test zone. This indicates that no pregnancy has been detected.
Distinct colour bands appear in the control and test zones. It indicates that you are pregnant. The colour intensity of the test bands may vary since defferent stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of hCG hormone.
No visible band at all, or there is a visible band only in the test region but not in the control region. Repeat with a new test kit.
Country of Origin
1. The test strip and urine have to be at room temperature (15-30°C) for testing.
2. Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch.
3. Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface (such as the mouth of the urine container. IMPORTANT : Do not allow the urine level to exceed the MAX (marker line), otherwise the test will not perform correctly.
4. Positive results may be observed in as soon as 1 minute. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of 3 minutes is required. Do not read results after 5 minutes.
Experience our Watsons Brand products
All products must be evaluated