For cleaning, rinsing, removing protein and lipid deposits, disinfecting, lubricating/moistening soft contact lenses, and for storing soft contact lenses for up to 30 days
Each 100ml contains:
Edetate disodium, Poloxamer, Sodium borate, Sodium chloride, E240, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Citrate, HPMC and PEG
Directions for use:
1. Unscrew the cap and discard the green plastic ring.
2. Screw in the cap tightly until the cone pin punctures through the inner cap and breaks the seal. The cone pin will also reseal the opened bottle.
1. Do not apply SENSIPLUS directly to the eyes.
2. Rinse lenses throughly before wearing to avoid eye irritation.
3. Do not mix with other fluids, except on medical advice.
4. Do not use concurrently with any eye medicament, except on medical advice.
5. Discard any unused solution 45 days after opening.
6. If you are allergic to any ingredient in SENSIPLUS, consult your physician immediately. Store in below 30 degree Celcius and keep out of reach of children.