"28 Specially Picked Herbal Soup Packs for 28 Days of Confinement Period
Traditional Chinese Medicine regards the body as a complete existence of qi (energy) and blood. Maintaining completeness is the first priority of all health-related theories and practices.
Chinese medicine believes that the loss of blood and dramatic transformation of a woman’s body occurs during the birth process results in a body of sorts requiring immediate replenishment. Left unaddressed, this fragility will result in a myriad of long term health problems.
Traditional Postnatal Confinement Herbs aim at helping a new mum recovers from the rigors of pregnancy, labor and birth. It helps to boost immune system and regain strength for a woman’s healthy body at a great level.
1) Improves blood circulation and removes clot
2) Clear lochia
3) Dispel coldness
4) Tonify vital and blood
5) Nourish and rejuvenate cells
6) Helps in digestion and calms nerves
7) Supports lumbar and kidney
8) Strengthens tendon and bones
During these 28 days of confinement period, new mum is highly encouraged to follow these 28 Days Complete Confinement Care regimen to restore to a healthy, balanced body that shines from the inside out.
In line with the internal confinement care, it is also advisable for new mum and baby to take bath with:
1) Neonatal Jaundice Herbal Bath for babies
2) Confinement Herbal Bath for new mums
1) Rinse all the ingredients well.
2) Place the ingredients into a pot with 1000ml of water.
3) Bring the water to boil.
4) Add in any meat or bone and cook over low heat for 3 hours.
5) Ready to serve. You may add some salt as desired."